- Structural Glenoid Allograft Reconstructionduring Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Electromyographic Analysis of Specific Exercises for Scapular Control in Early Phases of Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Functional and Radiographic Outcomes After Allograft Anatomic Coracoclavicular Ligament Reconstruction
- Functional Outcomes After Arthroscopic Scapulothoracic Bursectomy and Partial Superomedial Angle Scapulectomy
- Risk Factors for Nonunion After Nonoperative Treatment of Displaced Midshaft Fractures of the Clavicle
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print these documents.