For all appointments and inquiries, please call or click here to request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
University Orthopaedic Center
590 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
South Jordan Health Center
5126 West Daybreak Parkway
South Jordan, UT 84095
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
What To Bring To Your Visits:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance Card
- Imaging Reports
- A CD Disc with any previous X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc.
- Note: If you have had any type of imaging done at another facility and have asked for the imaging to be sent to our office, please still get a physical copy of the imaging on a CD disc and bring with you to your appointment. Many times, the imaging does not get to our office in time for your appointment when being sent by another facility.
- List of medications (if any)
- Referral Letter (if required)
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 24 hours’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally, emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.
To request an appointment, please enter the information and press the "Send Appointment Request" button when you are through.
(*) Your name and phone number or emails are required fields, so that we can contact you to confirm your appointment.